PROVIDEDH PARTNER MEETING: 22nd-23rd October 2018, University of Salamanca
On 22nd-23rd October 2018, the CHIST-ERA funded PROVIDEDH Project held its second face-to-face meeting at the University of Salamanca. The project team continued to develop our 4 core aspects and set out the plans for the work programme in the months ahead:
- TOPIC: Uncertainty in Digital Humanities
- METHOD: which are relevant? How can we combine different ones?
- DATA SOURCES: which are the relevant data sources that could be used throughout the project?
- USER CASES: which are the user cases for our project?
The focal points related to uncertainty and decision-making in Digital Humanities were as follows:
- User Goals
- Research Methods
- Partners, Audiences & Users